Thank you in advance sharing your expert opinion on the LangOER recommendations for institutions. Below you are invited to do 4 things:
1) Add a "pro" argument:
- to the recommendation(s) that are/is crucial to support the teaching and learning of and in lesser used / regional & minority languages in Europe and consequently inclusion and quality education for all?
2) Add a "con" argument:
- to the recommendation(s) you disagree with and explain why
- to the recommendation that you feel are not self-explicatory and/or would need to be presented differently to convince and explain how (what should by specified)?
3) Add a new idea to share a recommendation, you would like to see included.
4) Vote for the recommendations you support by clicking on the "Vote" box on the right of the respective line.
The tool asks for your name for the steps, please add so to allow us an overview on the group of experts sharing their opinion.
Marit Bijlsma, Elina Megalou, Susanne and 1 more